Designed and made in Kyoto (Japan).
Set of 2 beautiful hand-painted cups in perfectly white clay, designed by Kyoto-based artist SHOWKO.
The set includes 2 cups: Hana, made precious by the painting of a flower, and Kōri, featuring a pattern inspired by the simple beauty of ice. The inner of Kōri is coated with real gold glaze, adding to the beauty of this piece of art to enjoy daily.
A very Japanese feel, without the easily-recognized features of traditional Japanese pottery.
The cups will come in their Sione-branded box.
This set looks great with Sione's Moon plates set. A good chance to take advantage of the discount we offer whenever you purchase two or more products on KiGinKin. Please read further here.
Instructions for use
Perfect for Japanese tea, these cups may also be used for soup, smaller portions of yogurt, or coffee.
Wash immediately after use, and wipe with a soft dry cloth.Warnings
• This product is hand painted: differences between pieces may occur.
• Wash thoroughly before the first use, with a non-abrasive detergent and a soft sponge. Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
• Do not dishwash.
• Do not microwave.
• Do not leave immersed in water or other liquids for long times.Notes
• This product may not be returned. Items that you receive broken will be reimbursed. Please read our return policy
to know more.
• This product unlocks a discount on the purchase of Moon Plates Set
SHOWKO is the artist behind the Sione
brand, based in Kyoto. She comes from a family of potters, and personally curates the Sione brand.
Limited customization available for this item.
- A short message or a name may be painted in addition to the existing design.
Please contact us
to make an inquiry.
At the moment, there are no questions or reviews for Sione's Set of 2 Haind-Painted Tea Cups.
Please contact us
to submit questions or to leave a review.