Designed and made in Kyoto (Japan).
The perfect item to enjoy hot sake served from a beautifully painted flask (called tokuri), and sipped from an equally inspiring sake cup.
The set includes 1 flask and 2 cups, all made in perfectly white clay, each featuring hand-painted sakura themes (branches and flowers) designed by Kyoto-based artist SHOWKO.
A very Japanese feel, without the easily-recognized features of traditional Japanese pottery.
The set will come in its Sione-branded box.
Instructions for use
Pour your favorite sake in the flask and heat it up in hot water (see our article about Japanese sake to know more).
Serve directly from the flask into the cups and enjoy.
Wash immediately after use. Wipe the outside with a soft dry cloth, and let the inside dry naturally.Warnings
• This product is fully hand made: differences between pieces may occur.
• Wash thoroughly before the first use, with a non-abrasive detergent and a soft sponge. Wipe the outside with a soft dry cloth, and let the inside dry naturally.
• Do not dishwash.
• Do not microwave.
• Do not leave immersed in water or other liquids for long times.Notes
• This product may not be returned. Items that you receive broken will be reimbursed. Please read our return policy
to know more.
Limited customization available for this item.
- A short message or a name may be painted in addition to the existing design.
Please contact us
to make an inquiry.
FAQ for Sione's Sake Set.
Q: Will the golden paint come off if I heat up sake in boiling water?
A: No, it won't. You may safely place the flask in hot water to heat up your sake, but please note that this product cannot be microwaved. Please check out information on this page to learn more about heating up sake. (Tip: it's not in boiling water.)
Please contact us to submit questions or to leave a review.