Designed and made in Kyoto (Japan).
Hand-made sake flask (tokuri), featuring signature pattern of red dots and gold-color paint. Designed and made by Kyoto-based potter and artist Naoto Suzuki (Kyoto), 4th generation potter of Kyo-yaki.
A subtle Japanese feel, with a unique universal twist of fine artisanship.
The item comes in an especially designed, Kyoto-made wooden box, called kiribako.
This items is part of a line by the potter, called Kindami Enshō, which includes a sake cup, small plates, and a square luncheon plate. Check the full set on the potter's collection page or contact us if you would like to have an estimate to purchase the full set.
Instructions for use
Pour your favorite sake in the flask and heat it up in hot water to make hot sake (see our article about Japanese sake to know more), or serve at room temperature.
Serve directly from the flask into your favorite cup and enjoy. Matching cup and sets also featured on KiGinKin.
Wash immediately after use. Wipe the outside with a dry cloth, and let the inside dry naturally.
• This product is hand made and hand painted: differences between pieces may occur.
• Wash before the first use, with a non-abrasive detergent and a soft sponge. Wipe the outside with a dry cloth, and let the inside dry naturally. Do not scrub.
• Do not dishwash.
• Do not microwave.
• Do not leave immersed in water or other liquids for long times.
• This product may not be returned. Items that you receive broken will be reimbursed. Please read our return policy to know more.
• The item shown on this page comes as a single piece. Sets are also available at KiGinKin, along with other items in the same series. Please check the manufacturer's collection page for more information.
• The kiribako box is traditionally made with very thin wood, and it is only intended for protection during shipping and storing. We will take the utmost care when placing the kiribako inside the shipping box; however, due to the delicate nature of a kiribako, it may crack before it reaches you. Please be aware that this is not considered a defect, and it won't result in a refund as long as the item itself is undamaged.
Sorry, no customization available for this product.
At the moment, there are no questions or reviews for this item.Contact us
to submit a review or to ask a question to the manufacturer.