Designed and made in Japan.
Hand-made multi-purpose box. Thanks to its cashew lacquering (a modern type of coating that is less delicate and more cost effective than traditional urushi) it does not require as much care as an urushi-lacquered product.
Instructions for use
No specific customs are related to this product. It is commonly used in Japanese houses as a box for for stationery, jewelry, or any relatively small objects.
Wipe with a moisturized soft sponge and let dry naturally after use.Warnings
• Do not immerse in liquids.
• Keep away from heat sources.
• Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may damage the product or parts of it.
• Do not use liquids other than water to clean.Notes
• This product will be made on order and may not be returned. Please read our return policy
to know more, and contact us
if we may assist you before you decide.
is a shop located in central Kyoto, specializing in shikki ware
. They have a story that spans over more than a century.
Sorry, no customization available for the Multi-purpose Box with Lid in lacquered wood.
At the moment, there are no questions or reviews for the
Multi-purpose Box with Lid in Lacquered Wood
Please contact us
to submit questions or to leave a review.