Designed and made in Japan.
Hand-made mail sorter. Thanks to its cashew coating (a modern type of coating that is less delicate and more cost effective than traditional lacquer, called "urushi") it does not require as much care as an urushi-coated product.
Instructions for use
Not specific customs are related to this item.
Commonly used in Japanese houses the same way a mail organizer is used in the West. It is placed on a work desk, at the center of the main table, or in any convenient spot.
Wipe with a moisturized soft sponge and let dry naturally after use.Warnings
• Do not immerse in liquids.
• Keep away from heat sources.
• Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may damage the product or parts of it.
• Do not use liquids other than water to clean.Notes
• This product will be made on order and may not be returned. Please read our return policy
to know more, and contact us
if we may assist you before you decide.
Sorry, no customization available for the Mail and Stationery Organizer in Lacquered Wood.
At the moment, there are no questions or reviews for the
Mail and Stationery Organizer in lacquered wood
Please contact us
to submit questions or to leave a review.