Designed and made in Japan.
A set of 3 towels in wonderful colors, obtained through dyeing in red wine. The set includes a hand towel, a face towel and a bath towel.
• High-quality, soft and thick cotton ensures a long-lasting pleasant feel.
• The highly absorbing material used makes this the perfect towel even in cold months. No more cold-shocks when the towel touches your wet skin!
• The fabric, woven by the 80-year-old manufacturer, combines a high absorbing index with a quick-drying structure, allowing odor-free indoor hanging.
Instructions for use
No specific customs are related to this product.
• Wash at water temperatures below 30ºC (86ºF)
• Wash with similar-colored fabric whenever possible
• Iron at low temperatures (max 120ºC/248ºF)
• Do not tumble dry
• Let dry naturally, without the use of artificial heat or flames Warnings
• Do not bleach
• Do not wash at temperatures above 30ºC (86ºF)
• Do not leave immersed in water for long times
• Long exposure to direct sunlight will cause important changes in the product's colors.
• The fabric may discolor when washed. Do not wash simultaneously with white laundry. Notes
• This product may not be returned. Items that you receive damaged will be reimbursed. Please read our return policy
to know more.
is a brand owned by Fukuroya Towel, an Osaka-based towel manufacturer established in 1926. Design, quality and creativity are at the core of the brand.
Sorry, no customization available for this product.
At the moment, there are no questions or reviews for this item.Contact us
to submit a review or to ask a question to the manufacturer.