Designed and made in Japan.Product description
Characterized by Bizen yaki
's unique looks and feel, this wine chiller can perfectly fit in whatever occasion: casual, romantic, formal, or even on important celebrations.
This type of pottery is naturally isolating and non-absorbing, keeping the temperature for longer times. It also prevents excessive condensation on the outer side, unlike metal wine chillers and ice buckets.
Obviously great for a good wine or champagne, it may match perfectly the looks of a top-quality Japanese sake.
A modern object which preserves a unique Japanese feel, it is sure to have your guests asking where it comes from.Instructions for use
This product is inspired by Western customs; please use it to chill any drink you like.
Empty from any remaining ice and water after use and wash. Dry with a cloth, or let dry naturally.Warnings
• This product is fully hand made: differences between pieces occur.
• Wash thoroughly before the first use, with a non-abrasive detergent and a soft sponge. Wipe with a dry cloth.
• Do not dishwash.
• Do not microwave.
• Do not leave immersed in water or other liquids for long times.Notes
• Although designed to contain only ice and two bottles, you may use this wine chiller to prepare Spanish sangria, Italian "anguria ubriaca", or other fruit cocktails. Being made of the same clay used for cups, mugs and plates, this product may safely be used in direct contact with food and drinks.
• This item is fully hand made; differences in color, shape, size and weight may occur (±10%).
• This product may not be returned. Items that you receive broken will be reimbursed. Please read our return policy
to know more.
is a family-run kiln, exclusively manufacturing Bizen yaki
earthenware with extensive experience in the provision of pottery for the mysterious world of maiko
Sorry, no customization available for the Bizen Champagne Cooler Bucket.
FAQ for the Bizen Wine Chiller Bucket.
Q: Is this fragile?
A: This is a very tough product, but it is still earthenware and it may break or chip if not handled with the care you would have with any piece of earthenware.
Q: How many bottles does it fit?
A: It fits 2 regular bottles (either 700 ml or 1 L each). If you have magnum bottles (3 L, seen in these pictures), one will comfortably fit in.
Please contact us to submit more questions or to leave a review.