Wash immediately after use, and wipe with a soft dry cloth.
• This plate is designed for use with chopsticks. Do not use pointy or grinding cutlery on the plate. Hitting or grinding this item with the serrations of a steak knife or the prongs of a fork may damage its painted parts. Use of the side of a fork or a spoon, such as when cutting through a piece of cake, is not likely to cause any damage.
• This product is hand made and hand painted: differences between pieces may occur.
• Wash before the first use, with a non-abrasive detergent and a soft sponge. Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Do not scrub.
• Do not dishwash.
• Do not microwave.
• Do not leave immersed in water or other liquids for long times.
• This product may not be returned. Items that you receive broken will be reimbursed. Please read our return policy to know more.
• The item shown on this page comes as a single piece. Sets are also available on KiGinKin, along with other items in the same series. Please check the manufacturer's collection page for more information, or contact us to request an estimate for custom sets.
• The kiribako box is traditionally made with very thin wood, and it is only intended for protection during shipping and storing. We will take the utmost care when placing the kiribako inside the shipping box; however, due to the delicate nature of a kiribako, it may crack before it reaches you. Please be aware that this is not considered a defect, and it won't result in a refund as long as the item itself is undamaged.