Wash immediately after use. Wipe the outside with a dry cloth, and let the inside dry naturally.
• This product is hand made and hand painted: differences between pieces may occur.
• Wash before the first use, with a non-abrasive detergent and a soft sponge. Wipe the outside with a dry cloth, and let the inside dry naturally. Do not scrub.
• Do not dishwash.
• Do not microwave.
• Do not leave immersed in water or other liquids for long times.
• This product may not be returned. Items that you receive broken will be reimbursed. Please read our return policy to know more.
• The items shown on this page come as a set. Single pieces are also available at KiGinKin, along with other items in the same series. Please check the manufacturer's collection page for more information.
• The kiribako box is traditionally made with very thin wood, and it is only intended for protection during shipping and storing. We will take the utmost care when placing the kiribako inside the shipping box; however, due to the delicate nature of a kiribako, it may crack before it reaches you. Please be aware that this is not considered a defect, and it won't result in a refund as long as the item itself is undamaged.