Wipe the outside with a soft cloth to remove dust and dirt.
When used with water, empty the vase at least every two days, and let the inside dry naturally and completely before placing another flower. (If you would like to learn more about maintenance of flowers and flower vases, this article might be useful.)
For stronger stains, use a soft cloth dampened with warm water.
In case of particularly stubborn stains (e.g. food, oils...), empty the vase and rinse it with warm water. Avoid the use of detergent unless necessary: this item is hand-painted, and rubbing may damage the decoration. In case use of a detergent is necessary, choose a neutral detergent and a soft sponge, and wipe delicately. Do not use brushes.
After washing, rinse with fresh water and wipe the outside with a dry cloth. Let the inside dry naturally. Wait until completely dry before pouring water into the vase again.
• This product is one of a kind: you will receive the piece you see in the images.
• Do not dishwash, even in case of stubborn stains.
• Do not leave immersed in water or other liquids for long times.
• This item is made in ceramic and is as fragile as other similar objects. Handle with care.
• This item is intended for use with water. In case of compost, make sure you select a type of compost suitable for a flower pot with a small opening, such as the one in this item. Follow instructions provided by the manufacturer of the compost. This article may be useful to learn about compost.
• This product may not be returned. If you receive it broken, it will be reimbursed. Please read our return policy to know more.
• If you would like to speak to the potter and ask more details about this piece of art and its use, please use the Book a Meeting tab below, or contact us.