For periodic cleaning, gently wipe the fabric with a soft cloth lightly moistened with lukewarm water. Let dry naturally. Repeat if necessary.
• This item is hand made and hand printed: the product you receive might be slightly different from the one in the images.
• Do not overload the bag.
• Do not allow to soak in water or in any solution for long times.
• Do not iron.
• Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat may damage the product.
• Handle with care: The paint and other decorative materials may be damaged when rubbed.
• The Japanese paper used in this product is reinforced with a layer of polyester. Although highly tear-resistant, the fabric may be deformed when pulled with strength.
Japanese paper is a very strong type of paper, perfect for this kind of items. The fabric used in this product is further reinforced by applying an additional layer of polyester fiber, making it significantly more resistant than the type of paper used for paintings. Nonetheless, it may be cut through and ripped if not handled with care.
This product may not be returned. Please read our return policy to know more, and contact us if we may assist you before you decide.