Designed and made in Japan.
A set of 3 towels in wonderful colors, obtained through dyeing in wine or matcha green tea. The set includes a hand towel, a face towel and a bath towel.
• High-quality, soft and thick cotton ensures a long-lasting pleasant feel.
• The highly absorbing material used makes this the perfect towel even in cold months. No more cold-shocks when the towel touches your wet skin!
• The fabric, woven by the 80-year-old manufacturer, combines a high absorbing index with a quick-drying structure, allowing odor-free indoor hanging.
• Wine Towels were made using the byproduct of Merlot production.
• The rich color of the Matcha Towels is obtained by using actual matcha powder to create the dye. The powder used is that which remains when grinding matcha leaves, too thin for commercial use but with a vibrant color nonetheless. Since the powder is no less nutrient than the matcha leaves used for brewing tea, it is rich in catechins. This causes the towels to have naturally high antibacterial and deodorizing properties.
Instructions for use
No specific customs are related to this product.
• Wash at water temperatures below 30ºC (86ºF)
• Wash with similar-colored fabric whenever possible
• Iron at low temperatures (max 120ºC/248ºF)
• Do not tumble dry
• Let dry naturally, without the use of artificial heat or flames Warnings
• Do not bleach
• Do not wash at temperatures above 30ºC (86ºF)
• Do not leave immersed in water for long times
• Long exposure to direct sunlight will cause important changes in the product's colors.
• The fabric may discolor when washed. Do not wash simultaneously with white laundry. Notes
• This product may not be returned. Items that you receive damaged will be reimbursed. Please read our return policy
to know more.
Sorry, no customization available for this product.
At the moment, there are no questions or reviews for this item.Contact us
to submit a review or to ask a question to the manufacturer.